Rules & Regulations
1. Punctuality and regularity in attendance is essential Students who have been absent the previous day must bring a note of explanation through 'Record of Non-attendance page of the almanac without fail. In case of illness a Medical Certificate should also be sent. Students who expect to reach home late after the school due to personal reasons must inform their parents/guardians in advance.
2. A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the examination.
3. Students must come to school in neatly laundered uniform and polished shoes. The hair should be trimmed and the nails must be cut regularly. Girls with long hair should make plaits
4. Students are not allowed to use school phones without permission.
5. Respect for school property and school belongings is an absolute must.
6. Students are not allowed to leave the class without class out-pass and without permission of the teacher. While moving in between the classes in the corridors and while using the staircases all must keep to the left. Students should move in a way that no child is disturbed.
7. A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that his speech is courteous and polite.
8. Every student is required to carry the school identity card each day of the school.
9. Students are expected to bring the books according to the time-table.
10. Any communication sent in the school almanac must be acknowledged by the parent/guardian.
11. English is second language for most of us, but it is also a medium of instruction. In order to acquire proficiency in spoken English, all students must compulsorily converse in English in school (and at home as far as possible).
12. A student must extend due courtesy and respect to all members of staff. Respect of elders and affection for juniors should be soundly inculcated. Every child is expected to uphold the name.